I agree with the
idea that having a boyfriend or girlfriend should make your life better. I’m
going to write about the reasons why I think so.
First, having a
boyfriend or girlfriend should enables you to make an effort for him or her. For
example, one of my friends who got a boyfriend becomes more beautiful than
before because she wants to be said that she is beautiful by her boyfriend. In
addition, another friend of mine studied very hard to enter the same university
as his boyfriend. In other words, having a boyfriend or girlfriend helps you
become a better person for your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Second, having a
boyfriend or girlfriend enables you to experience a lot of things which people
who don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend cannot experience. For example, my
brother who has a girlfriend plan to go to the Tokyo Disney Land on Christmas
Day. However, I will work part-time on that day. Therefore, my brother will
have a greater time than me. In short, by having a boyfriend or girlfriend, you
can enjoy your life more than people who don’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend.
In conclusion, I agree with the idea that having
a boyfriend or girlfriend should make your life better. Having a boyfriend or
girlfriend helps you make efforts and experience enjoyable things. Therefore, I
recommend getting a boyfriend or girlfriend.
Hi, Mai TAGAKI. Your blog is the first blog which make me sad, but also it was fun for me to read it. I feel you so much. There are so many people who work on Christmas like us, so you don’t feel so sad. I totally agree with you and I wrote the same thing. It is so true that I can make efforts if I have someone to love. I wish I had a boyfriend! Hopefully, we can enjoy Christmas next year!
ReplyDelete84words