Monday, December 8, 2014

The most urgent issue in Japan


          The most urgent issue Japan is facing is that Japan is an aging society with fewer children. I am going to write about the reasons why I believe so.

 
          First, young people must support so many people of advanced age. According to a research by the Cabinet Office of Japan, about one in four people is over sixty five years old now. Therefore, young people have to bear the heavy burden. For example, young people must pay much taxes or pensions to help the lives of old people. In other words, an aging society with fewer children makes young people have the heavy burden.

 
          Second, the number of people who will support the Japanese society in the future has been decreasing. Recently, many people don’t marry and have children, so the number of children has been decreasing. Therefore, Japan will suffer from lack of workers in the near future, which will make Japanese society decline. In short, Japan will have a great difficulty in the decrease in workers because of an aging society with fewer children.

 
          In conclusion, I believe the most urgent issue Japan is facing is an aging society with fewer children. We have to think about this problem more seriously and find a solution to the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Tagaki!!! I was sad this morning because you were NOT in first period today!!! You betrayed me, didn’t you? I will NOT forgive you forever!!!lol
    Anyway, today’s topic was hard, wasn’t it? I couldn’t write good things in my essay! I was really frustrated then:( When I read your blog, I thought you had a nice point about aging society. I worry about my future because definitely we have to work very hard for pension. It makes me crazy!!! I hope aging society problem will be solved until we become adult. Actually, I know it will not!!!! Only I hope so:) Take care, Tagaki!!!! Love you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete