Monday, December 15, 2014

The thing I am proud


I belong to guide section of ESS which stands for English Speaking Society. This year I participated in ESS guide camp. I am proud of the things that I did during this camp. Therefore, I am going to write about those things.

At this camp, we went to Ninnaji temple in Kyoto. Then we asked foreign visitors to take part in our guide tour. Although some people declined our offer because of the lack of time, three Canadian men joined it. Therefore, we guided them around the temple. I was very nervous because I am not good at talk with stranger people, but three Canadian men were very kind and funny. Therefore I enjoyed talking with them and we became good friends. Since this camp, I have kept in touch with them. In short, I had a great experience, which makes me proud.  

No comments:

Post a Comment