Monday, January 12, 2015

Message to classmates


          Almost ten months have passed since we entered Nanzan University. We will have only two writing classes this semester. I like this class so much, so let me write a message to you.

          First, I could enjoy writing class thanks to you. We are getting along well with each other because all members of this class are energetic and friendly. Therefore, the atmosphere of this class is great. Moreover, we held a lot of parties such as Halloween party or Christmas party. Those parties were very fun for me because I could enjoy talking with everyone. In other words, you make this class very fun.

          Second, you help me improve my writing ability. All of you write a great essay, so I could copy your way to write. In addition, although you already have a great ability, you make an efforts to write better and better. Therefore, I had to try my best to reach your level, which enables me to develop my writing skill. In short, I could learn a lot of things from you.

          In conclusion, I could enjoy this class and learn many things thanks to you. I am really happy to join this class. Thank you very much!

27 comments:

  1. I remember you were Harry Potter! I couldn't understand at all... school uniform queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mai! You are so funny! Yes, you are. Dont change anything. Just stay the same. Thank you so much for making us laugh everyday. Anyway, have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cute, but you are also strange!!!! I like you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also grad to have a writing class with you. Thank you for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tagaki hahaha:)
    Hahaha Tagaki:)
    u look like Nonomura hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this year. I had a very good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have to go skating in spring vacation! I want to play badminton, Tagaki!!!!!Let's search a gymnasium, Tagaki~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. You also help me improve my writing ability. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm happy to share many classes with you. I'm looking forward to going to HAMAKIN. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really easy to talk to! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are funny and crazy! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was glad to have same wring class with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was surprised that school uniform looked good on you so much! Thank you for this year and workshop's preparation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very cute and kind. I was glad to take this class with you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot, Maimai!
    I like your character so much, and you were the most crazy girl in this class!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. This class was very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This class is really on good terms, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Mai! I was glad that I could be the same class with!! You are really funny and kind person. Thank you for a year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your funny character! I'm looking forward to talking with you next year! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was surprised to know you live in Gifu. I want to talk more. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your personality very much! I'm happy to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to talk more with you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was really happy to talk with you.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tagaki! I am really proud of you as a funny friend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am glad to talk with you. Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I remember strongly that your cute high school uniform! I thank you to talk with me.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for your studying together with me. I also enjoyed this class and I was influenced by other classmates.

    ReplyDelete