Monday, October 27, 2014

the skills to succeed in the modern world


          There are many skills that a person should have in order to succeed in the modern world. In this essay, I am going to write about those skills.

 
          First, the most important skill to succeed in the modern world is communication skill. Nobody lives alone, so people have to communicate with each other. Therefore, communication skill is necessary. In addition, people with a communication skill get a lot of chances. For example, they tend to be promoted more often than people without a communication skill because they can get along with other people thanks to their communication skill. In other words, having a communication skill makes people succeed in the modern world.

 
         Second, a person should speak various languages in order to succeed in the modern world. Now, the world is in the age of globalization, so people have a lot of chances to talk with people from another country. Therefore, it is important to speak various languages. In addition, this skill is connected with the skill I said above. If people don’t speak a lot of languages, it is difficult to communicate with various people even if they have a great communication skill. In short, the language skill is one of important skills that a person should have to succeed in the modern world.

 
          In conclusion, the skills that a person should have to succeed in the modern world are communication skill and language skill.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, MaiMai! I read your blog about the skills to succeed in the modern world. I think your idea is right. Communicating skill is the most important. Without it, we cannot understand what people want me to do and get along with them. Also, speaking different languages is crucial because the world become global more and more. However, how do you think we can improve these skills? It is not easy to make better, is it? I have to get two skills you said in your blog before I graduate from Nanzan University. (93 words)

    ReplyDelete