Monday, October 6, 2014

The way to enjoy a weekend


          What do you do on the weekend? I have a relaxing weekend, so let me tell you about the way to enjoy a weekend.

          In the morning, you should get up at 8 o’clock. You might think it’s too early, but we can do a lot of things by getting up early. Then, enjoy your breakfast. By doing so, you can be more energetic. In addition, I suggest you study in the morning because if you have done what you should do in the morning, you’ll feel more relaxed in the afternoon. In short, get up early and do what you have to do in the morning.

          Next, I’d like to suggest to you that you hang out with your friends. I think you will spend a great time with them. For example, you should go lunch and talk a lot, go shopping, go to karaoke or do anything you want to do with them. In other words, you should have a great time with your friends.

          Lastly, you should spend night with your family. Enjoy dinner and talk what you did last week, which enables you to feel comfortable. If you have a time, I suggest you to watch movie or TV together. To sum up, you should enjoy a relax time with your family.

          In conclusion, if you follow this schedule, you will have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mai!! This is the first time to seat next to each other so I’m happy to read your article
    I also suggest to study in the morning. I always do my homework every morning. (Sometimes I can’t finish it completely...) and I support your plan about hanging out with friends!! It must be good for me but nowadays I usually spend time alone. I want to hung out my friend!! Unfortunately I live on my own so I can’t spend time with my family, but I know it is also necessary time for us!! After reading your article, I want to go back my hometown as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mai! I enjoyed reading your blog. I agree with your way to enjoy a weekend, especially hanging out with friends. However, your way to spend the morning is different from my way, and you use your time more efficiently. Thus, I take a cue from your way, I want to do what I should do and use my time efficiently. (61words)

    ReplyDelete