Monday, October 20, 2014

Impacts of technology in family


          I disagree with the idea that technology helps us have a better communication in family. In this essay, I am going to write about the reasons why I disagree the idea.

 

          First, technology reduces our chance to have a face to face communication in family. People depend on technology to communicate with their family. For example, many people communicate with their family through technology such as cell phones although they are in the same house. Therefore, the number of people who are not good at taking with their family has been increasing. In other words, technology decrease an opportunity to have a face to face communication in their family.

 

          Second, people spend much time to use technology. Recently, many people have their own cell phone or computer, so they use them to exchange email with their friends or play games in their house. Therefore, they tend to have a less chance of talking with their family. In short, people use technology too much to talk with their family.  

 
          In conclusion, I disagree with the idea that technology helps us have a better communication in family. Although technology makes our lives more convenience, we have to reconsider how to use technology.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Maimai! Your idea is different from my idea, so I really enjoyed reading your blog. As you said, people do not communicate with their family even if they are in the same house. If people use useful technology in the wrong way, it influences badly communicate in family. Therefore, you may have a point. Do you like talking with your family? I love to, but now I cannot talk with my family because of my part-time jobs. However, I think it is important to communicate face to face. (89 words)

    ReplyDelete