Monday, September 29, 2014

My goal of this semester


          I have a goal of this semester that I score 70 on TOEFL test. I plan to make an effort to achieve this goal. Let me write about how I achieve the goal.

         
          First, I’ll go to World Plaza as many as possible to improve my English speaking skill. Last semester, I went there once a week, but this semester, I’ll go there at least twice a week. In addition, I want to go there with people who haven’t been there with me, which enables me to talk about various topics. In other words, I plan to go to World Plaza many times with various people.

          Second, I intend to watch the English news every day. It is hard for me to listen to English, so I want to improve my listening skill. Moreover, I can study the international situation by watching the news, which is useful to improve my writing skill. In short, I’ll watch the news in English every day.

          In conclusion, my goal of this semester is to score 70 on TOEFL test, and to achieve this goal, I plan to go to World Plaza and watch the news in English as much as I can. Although it is difficult for me to achieve the goal, I’ll make efforts and achieve the goal.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mai! Your goal of this this semester is great! I haven’t take a TOEFL test, but my friend says it is very difficult. However I think you can score 80 because you have high level English skill. Also, you work so hard that it is a matter of time before you score 80.
    Going to World Plaza is a good idea. I am going to go there, so I want to talk with you.

    ReplyDelete