Monday, September 22, 2014

My summer vacation


          How was your summer vacation? I enjoyed this summer vacation very much. I am a member of guide section of ESS, so I took part in summer camp and guide section camp. Today, I am going to write about these camp.

 
          First, let me write about summer camp. This camp was for all members of ESS. ESS has five section; discussion, debate, speech, guide, and drama. In this camp, we experienced all section activities. During this camp, we had to speak only English, and if we spoke Japanese, the words we said were written on our face by our seniors. I enjoyed all activities, but I enjoyed drama activity the best. Our group performed “Ponyo on the cliff by the sea” and I acted Sosuke. I was glad that audience enjoyed our play. In short, my best memory of this summer vacation was summer camp.

 
          Second, I want to write about guide section camp. We went to Kyoto and we spoke to tourists from a different country, and guided them Ninnaji temple. Our group guided three Mexican men. They were very funny, so I enjoyed talking with them. Guide was very difficult for me, but I was happy that I became friends with them. In other words, guide summer camp was very fun.

 
          In conclusion, I participated in summer camp and guide section camp of ESS, and I enjoyed both of them very much.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mai. I read your essay. I wanted to see your face which was painted by your senior students. You like English very much. I am impressed it. Do you belong to ESS club? Let me see your exciting English performance next writing class. I am looking forward to seeing it. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Tagaki. I read your blog with fun. Your blog is nice! Did you act Sousuke? I know that he is a very cute boy. I want you to act Sousuke in front of me! I am looking forward to that. In addition, I thought a guide section camp is interesting, so I want you to tell me more about it later. I am happy because you had a great summer vacation.

    ReplyDelete