Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Part-time job


          Recently, a lot of college students work part-time. I think college students should have a part-time job. In this essay, I am going to write about the reasons why college students should have a part-time job.

          First, college students should have a part-time job so as not to rely heavily on their parents. It costs a lot of money to attend university, but most students don’t pay tuition fee by themselves. Therefore, college students should pay money to hang out with their friends or eat lunch. By doing so, they reduce the burden of their parents. In short, college students should work part-time to become independent.

          Second, part-time job is a good experience for college students. Having a job means being responsible for their own job. Therefore, college students can learn how to do their duty through their job. In other words, part-time job is a good opportunity to learn how to do their job.

          In conclusion, college students should have a part-time job. Part-time job is useful to become independent and have a good experience. Although it is hard to work part-time  while attending university, part-time job is worth doing for college students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I have same oppinion as yours.
    The tuition of university is really expensive, and we are also students of foreign language department. Therefore, we have to think about studying abroad.
    It's too heavy for our parents.
    Part-time job is also good experience for us.
    We can learn many things from working.
    Your oppinion is very similar to mine.
    We should work hard for our study, but we must think about enjoying school life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, how are you? This is the first time for me to sit next you. I enjoyed reading and agree with your article. We have to reduce our family’s burden. Therefore, the university student should do a part time job if we have time. By the way, I was surprised that you are working in a movie theater!! It must be good job, isn’t it? Moreover, I like the smell of popcorn in a movie theater so I envy you! Please tell me about your work someday!

    ReplyDelete