Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My goals


          I attend Nanzan University. I have many goals I want to achieve during my college days. Today, I will tell you about two goals.

 
          First, I want to become a good English speaker. I have many English classes and I have to speak English. However, I am not good at speaking English. Therefore, I have to go to world plaza many times to improve my speaking skill. In short, one of my goals is to speak English fluently.

 
          Second, I want to become a person with wide vision. Now, I study English, but I will study a various kind of things in English. Therefore, it is important to focus on various aspect and to have a wide vision. In other words, I want to have a wide vision.

 
          In conclusion, my goals are to become a good English speaker and a person with wide view. I have to make an effort to achieve the goals.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mai! I enjoyed reading your blog. You and I have the same goal, so I really feel you. I also want to be good at speaking English. Do you often go to world plaza? When you go to world plaza, I can go there together, so please invite me! Next, do you want a wide vision? As for me, I also want a wide vision. I think it is important to focus on various things, too. However, I think it is difficult to get a wide vision, so you make efforts more and more. I also make efforts to get a wide vision.

    ReplyDelete