Wednesday, June 11, 2014

About My Concern


          I have a lot of concern as a college student. Today, I am going to write about one of my concern and how I can make an effort to overcome it.

         
          First, let me tell you about what my concern is. I am concerned about my appearance. I have a baby face and I am short. Therefore, I look young for my age. For example, people sometimes say, “Are you a high school student?” I feel bad about this question. In short, I have a concern about my appearance.

        
          Second, I would like to write about how I make an effort to overcome my concern. I had my hair dyed and permed to change my appearance. Although my friends say that I still look young, I think I look older than before. In other words, I changed my hairstyle so as not to look young.
         

          In conclusion, I have a concern about my appearance. However, I am making an effort to change my appearance. Therefore, I will be able to overcome my concern.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Mai. I read your blog. I knew your concern for the first time. However, I can understand your feeling because my friend or my parents often point out about my baby face. On the other hand, you make effort to change your appearance. I think your curly hair is very cute and lead to become adult-featured. Your hair color is nice. I want to follow your effort to become “real college student”. I want to talk with you about each other’s concern and coxcombry next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Mai.
    I don’t think you look too young for your age.
    Your hair is soft, stylish and appropriate for your age.
    In addition, I think your behavior is mature. You often behave calmly and I have never seen you behaving like a child
    So you don’t have to be concerned about your appearance so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mai! I enjoy reading your blog. I have same concern!! Maybe the most serious problem is our height, so we have to get on high heel shoes. However, there are too many slopes in this university, aren’t there. Therefore I can’t get on them. I recommend secret heel shoes. Shall we go shopping to buy something make us adult-looking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tagaki! Your article was very interesting! You concern about young appearance, and I feel you because I have been said I looked a junior high school student in spite of being a collage student by a shop assistant. I felt not so good. To overcome your concern, it is nice you dyed and permed your hair. It is match you. However, some people say young appearance or baby face is cute, so you may not need to concern about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mai! I read your blog about your concern. I don’t think you look younger than you are. In fact, you look mature. Also, as you know, it is often said that an important thing is personality, not appearance, so you don’t need to worry about your appearance. Just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Mai:) I thought your concern is sooooooo cute!!! But I could understand how much serious this problem is and how much you worry about your appearance. We can’t change our appearance easily, so it is a complicated concern.
    Don’t worry about it so seriously. I think young-looking is one of your attractive points. Your baby face is really cute and I love it:) In addition, what is the most important is not appearance. Behaving as adults is more important! You are calm and quiet. Your behavior is like adults. I am jealous you because I can’t behave like adults!lol
    I want you to be more confident! Don’t care about your appearance!!! Just keep what you are now. (118 words)

    ReplyDelete