Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My favorite class


          I attend Nanzan University. There are many good classes in this university. My favorite class is oral communication class. I’ll write about the reasons why I like this class.

          First, we have a good opportunity to speak English. We have to speak only English in this class. I am not good at speaking English, but I want to be a good speaker. Therefore, this class is useful for me. In short, I like oral communication class because I have a lot of chances to speak English.

          Second, I can make friends with people who take the same oral communication class as me. We have this class three times per week, so we can talk a lot with each other. Moreover we have to discuss a lot of things in this class. Therefore, we can know each other very well. In other words, we can make friends with many people in oral communication class.

          In conclusion, my favorite class is oral communication class. We can talk a lot and make friends in this class. I want to enjoy this class and improve my English skill.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mai. I enjoyed reading your article.
    I agree with you so much! I also attend oral communication class and I like the class too.
    I’m not so good at speaking, too, so I think that class is a very good opportunity for me to improve my speaking ability. Frankly speaking, however, I don’t like LL class so much. I think the homework is a little annoying and I always do it the previous day’s night.
    Talking with friends is very interesting for me. I have many friends who became friends with me through oral communication class. If I have a chance, I want to talk with you in English!
    I believe our English ability will improve through the class.

    ReplyDelete