Wednesday, May 14, 2014

About my best friend

      It is fun for me to make friends with various people. I have a best friend. She is eighteen years old and a university student. She went to same high school as me. I am going to write about her.

      First, she likes basketball. She belonged to basketball club when she was a high school student. She was a captain. Although she was good at playing it, she practiced hard every day. Now, she belongs to a basketball circle at university and enjoy playing it. In short, she is very active.

      Second, she is a very good person. She is a lot of fun to be with. She always makes me laugh. Moreover, she is very kind for everyone. Whenever I feel bad, she always help me. Therefore, I like her very much.

      In conclusion, I have a very good friend. I want to make good friends with people who attend Nanzan University.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mai. Your best friend must have been good basketball player because she practiced though she had already been good at playing basketball. To be frank with you, I played basketball and I was a captain when I was a junior high school student, so I knew that the role of captain is very hard. Therefore I think your best friend is kind and patient.
    I want to watch her playing basketball as a member of basketball circle in college.
    I hope you and your friend are close forever because if you are with her, you are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mai! I read your blog. I also belonged basketball club when I was a junior high school student. Basketball is a very hard sport for me to play. Your best friend is a hard worker. I want to be like her. In addition, I also want to make good friends at university. I want to talk with you more and more!

    ReplyDelete