I attend Nanzan University. There are many good points and bad points in this university. I’ll write about
what I like and dislike about Nanzan University.
First, I like Nanzan University because there are many students who want to improve themselves. Many students are good at speaking English. However, they want to improve their English skill and they make efforts. Therefore I am inspired to study hard. In short, students who attend Nanzan University are very good.
Second, Nanzan University has many clubs or circles. There are various kind of clubs or circles. Therefore students can do anything they like. For example, I will belong to ESS. I want to improve my English skill and I want to make friends with people who belong to the club. In other words, Nanzan University is a good place do anything they like.
Third, I dislike buildings in Nanzan University. They are very old and toilets are very dirty. I am uncomfortable whenever I go to the toilet. I wish all buildings were like R building. In short, buildings in Nanzan University are very old.
In conclusion, there are good points and bad points in Nanzan University. However, I like this university. I want to enjoy my school life.
I think your article was written about good points of Nanzan University that I couldn’t notice. Nanzan University students are hard worker. Moreover, they study hard every day. I think I should study hard everything like you. I didn’t know that you belong to ESS club until I saw your blog. It is a nice club to improve your English and exchange many people. I belong to an executive committee of Nanzan University Festival. I want to talk with you about each other’s club and school life.
ReplyDelete87 words