Wednesday, April 30, 2014

About my hobby

     I like playing volleyball. I’ll write about the reasons why I like volleyball.

     First, volleyball is team sport. It is important to cooperate with teammates because it has a rule that we must not touch the ball two consecutive times. Therefore we have to think with each other. In short, volleyball is the best sport to play with teammates.

     Second, we have to use our brain to play it. We need move before the ball comes to our court. Therefore we have to expect the motion of the ball. In other words, it is very interesting sport.

     In conclusion, volleyball is very exciting sport.  

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great. You made paragraphs. Also you wrote why you like volleyball. I like volleyball, too. Therefore I agree with your idea; volleyball is the best sport to play with teammates. My position was let attacker. What is your position? I belong volleyball circle of Nagoya university. Why don’t you join the club? We have activity on Tuesdays between six and nine.

    ReplyDelete