Wednesday, April 16, 2014

About myself


Mai Tagaki

Writing in English

April 10,2014


Self Introduction


I’m going to write about myself. My name is Mai. I’m eighteen years old. I was born and live in Gifu. There are four members in my family. I have an older brother. My hobby is watching movies. My favorite movie is Harry Potter. I also like playing sports. I like volleyball. I belonged to volleyball club when I was in high school. I have played it for six years. However, I won’t belong to volleyball club at Nanzan university. I want to belong to ESS and improve my English skill. I studied English only for examination, so I am not good at speaking English. However, I want to make efforts and enjoy my school life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mai! Studying abroad is wonderful! Let me know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete